What is coaching?
The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential.”
Put simply coaching is the catalyst for change!!
Who is coaching for?
Individuals, partners and teams. People who wish to gain new insights, solve real problems and discover pathways to grow and increase your potential.
Coaching works best when:
- you are motivated to learn, grow and take action.
- there is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
Where have we helped others?
- Coached Executives, Directors and Managers:
- To lead and affect large scale transformational change in their organisation.
- To move past feelings of overwhelm and “being in over my head”, giving back conscious choice energised by the discovery of fresh perspectives.
- To adapt to new drivers and change that requires them to lead and operate in a different way.
- Coached leadership teams:
- Strategic leadership offsite to align on a shared vision, increase positivity and to think differently around how they lead collectively towards organisational goals.
- Leadership alignment towards an agile transformation in order to adapt and respond to ever changing business drivers.
- Using Scrum to evolve corporate strategy in the face of business disruption.
- Coached teams:
- With what was holding them back from achieving high performance.
- To uncover how they want to work together to work at their best more of the time.
- To resolve conflict, address challenges, improve relationships and align on a team vision.
- Coached Product Owners, Scrum Masters:
- To get clear on their roles and responsibilities and work through conflict.
- To identify impediments to delivery and where change needs to occur.
What should you expect?
- Be prepared for self work! This isn’t about ‘fixing’ other people, we will partner to evoke transformation to achieve your goals and to get more of what you really want.
- For systems (team or group) work, expect the active participation of all voices, the navigation of collective edges and making conscious choices towards what is looking to happen.
How does it work?
- Individual coaching sessions are booked online, and can be delivered in person (Perth CBD preferred) or via video conferencing.
- Coaching will typically navigate the following journey:
- For systems (team or group) coaching, we tailor an approach specific to your context. Contact Steve and Padgett at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know your needs.