CPCC, ACC, ICE-AC, CLP, SPC5, CSP-CM, PSM-I, PSPO-I
Digester, INTEGRATOR and practitioner of things that work.
I am on a mission, I believe we can work together in exciting ways that will produce amazing outcomes, whilst enjoying our work as much as when we rest and play!!
Serving that mission I work with leaders, organisations, teams and individuals to evoke transformation towards what you want, and what is trying to collectively happen.
As a coach I’m not above or below you, I’m outside you. I serve you, able to reflect truth with care, holding your vision, yet able to challenge and champion your journey towards the outcomes you truly desire.
I currently express this work as an experienced Agile Transformation Coach, partnering with organisations in transformations towards greater business agility and emerging practices at scale that work for you.
I also support the growth of other agilists in the world, especially Scrum Masters. Coaching people in the field is a multiplier for the mission.
I am active in the agile community and the founder and organiser for the Perth Scrum Master and Agile Coaching Guild and regularly facilitate and present at local agile community meet-ups.
ICP-ENT/CAT PSM-II, PSPO-I, CLP, MCPD, MCTS
PRAGMATIC and disciplined Problem solver.
I am a passionate and pragmatic agilist that is driven by coaching teams towards high performance and working collaboratively to solve complex, real world problems.
I have led the transformation of many teams to an agile way of working and coached leadership, teams, technical leads, scrum masters, project managers and development team members in:
- new ways of working (operating model)
- agile principles and practices
- creating team culture
- roles and responsibilities
Working at the organisational level, I have:
- ‘Stood up’ many new teams, and helped them kick off programs of work
- Co-developed with functional areas and teams single pipeline workflows from ideation, triage, prioritisation through to release
- Co-developed and implemented assessment models for measuring and reporting on team metrics and health
- Introduced and taught techniques (Customer Journey Mapping, Story Mapping, Story Writing, Estimation) so teams could take a customer centric approach to understanding value
- Facilitated and developed training modules for teams on agile practises
I get excited by and enjoy large scale agile transformation and early stage product and app development.
I have extensive experience in software development and delivery, and look to bring the perspectives of what is valuable to the business, feasible to develop and sustainable to deliver to my work.
Certified Executive & Organisational Coach
CURIOUS, CREATIVE, UNLOCKER OF POTENTIAL.
I am a coach, Human-Centred designer, mentor, communicator, servant leader, and lifelong learner.
Nothing is more satisfying for me than the feeling of helping others discover and unlock their full potential.
I have had the absolute privilege of coaching, mentoring, training and guiding a diverse range of teams and individuals to level up in the way they work, lead, and show up to be happy, focused and delivering value for their organisations and for themselves.
Once I discovered Agile, there was no looking back. The characteristics of servant leadership resonate strongly with my natural style, particularly:
- community building
- commitment to growth of others.
I believe no one single approach works for every situation, so I am constantly investing in my learning to ensure I can bring a diversity of approaches to each challenge.
I strongly believe coaching brings powerful transformation as it’s a true partnership.
The skills and experience I can bring to the partnership include:
- International Coach Federation (ICF) coaching qualifications
- Experience incepting, Scrum Mastering and coaching Agile teams
- Product Ownership experience
- Experience leading Human-Centred design and data-driven strategy for large-scale business transformation
- Leadership mentoring and development
- Expert facilitation at any scale
PEOPLE-CENTRIC, CURIOUS AND PASSIONATE AGILIST.
I am passionate about continuous improvement for the teams and organisations I work with, my community and myself.
I have two decades of experience working with individuals and teams to transform ways of working in both technical and non-technical environments across education, government, marketing, human resources, mining, engineering, administration and customer experience.
I bring together expertise in Agile, User Experience and Product Management, working with you to build stronger teams, improve your practices, deliver more value – and have fun doing it!
I am constantly amazed that I get to spend my days learning and serving teams. I love being able to help you see what you’re capable of, and work with you and your organisation to achieve your goals.