ICE-AC, CLP, SPC5, CSP-CM, PSM-I, PSPO-I
Digester, INTEGRATOR and practitioner of things that work.
I am on a mission, I believe we can work together in exciting ways that will produce amazing outcomes, whilst enjoying our work as much as when we rest and play!!
Serving that mission I work with leaders, organisations, teams and individuals to evoke transformation towards what you want, and what is trying to collectively happen.
As a coach I’m not above or below you, I’m outside you. I serve you, able to reflect truth with care, holding your vision, yet able to challenge and champion your journey towards the outcomes you truly desire.
I currently express this work as an experienced Agile Transformation Coach, partnering with organisations in transformations towards greater business agility and emerging practices at scale that work for you.
I also support the growth of other agilists in the world, especially Scrum Masters. Coaching people in the field is a multiplier for the mission.
I am active in the agile community and the founder and organiser for the Perth Scrum Master and Agile Coaching Guild and regularly facilitate and present at local agile community meet-ups.
Specialities: Individual and Systems Coaching (ORSC, Co-Active), Agile methods including Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean Startup, Large Scaled Scrum (LeSS), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Agile Coach / Facilitator / Teacher / Mentor for teams and organisations.
PSM-II, PSPO-I, CLP, MCPD, MCTS
PRAGMATIC and disciplined Problem solver.
I am a passionate and pragmatic agilist that is driven by coaching teams towards high performance and working collaboratively to solve complex, real world problems.
I have led the transformation of many teams to an agile way of working and coached leadership, teams, technical leads, scrum masters, project managers and development team members in:
- new ways of working (operating model)
- agile principles and practices
- creating team culture
- roles and responsibilities
Working at the organisational level, I have:
- ‘Stood up’ many new teams, and helped them kick off programs of work
- Co-developed with functional areas and teams single pipeline workflows from ideation, triage, prioritisation through to release
- Co-developed and implemented assessment models for measuring and reporting on team metrics and health
- Introduced and taught techniques (Customer Journey Mapping, Story Mapping, Story Writing, Estimation) so teams could take a customer centric approach to understanding value
- Facilitated and developed training modules for teams on agile practises
I get excited by and enjoy large scale agile transformation and early stage product and app development.
I have extensive experience in software development and delivery, and look to bring the perspectives of what is valuable to the business, feasible to develop and sustainable to deliver to my work.