Our hypothesis …
We believe that if we provide a Coaching Service.
There will be agilists, teams and leaders who will gain new insights, solve real problems and discover pathways to grow and increase their potential. This will result in people who are happier at work and who can focus on doing great things together.
We will know this to be true when we have people providing positive feedback and keep coming back for more
To test our hypothesis, we are trialing an hourly coaching service!
What is coaching?
The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximise their personal and professional potential.”
Put simply coaching is the catalyst for change!!
Where have we helped others?
- Coached Product Owners and Scrum Masters to:
- Getting clear on their roles and responsibilities and working through conflict
- Coached teams with what was holding them back from achieving high performance:
- Incepting teams around how they want to work together to be able to work at their best more of the time
- Coaching teams to resolve conflict, address challenges, improve relationships and aligning on a team vision
- Facilitating and coaching leadership teams towards:
- using Scrum to evolve corporate strategy in the face of business disruption
- leadership alignment towards an agile transformation in order to adapt and respond to ever changing business drivers
- strategic leadership offsite to align on a shared vision, increase positivity and to think differently around how they lead collectively towards organisational goals
What should you expect?
- Be prepared for self work! This isn’t about ‘fixing’ someone else
- For systems (team or group) work the active participation of all voices
Sounds too good to be true! What’s the fine print?
- We only have capacity to offer 8 hours pro bono per month, so first come first served
- There is no expectation of purchase required or ‘lock in’
- For systems (team or group) coaching we would pair (this consumes twice the hours)
- In person works best. Perth CBD preferred, we can accommodate remote coaching through video conferencing
- This is a trial that will last for 3 months, after that we will decide whether to pursue, pivot or perish the service
- Your feedback will be greatly appreciated, it is not mandatory and will be as low impact as possible
Are you ready to shift? Contact Steve and Padgett at email@example.com